AngularJS looked pretty promising on the first view, but it is complicated to debug and has a steep learning curve. Finally I dropped it for the moment. Then I played around with my own pages and Twitter’s Bottstrap3. Bootstrap is really quite practical and not difficult to understand. I also polished up my knowledge about CSS3, mostly through learning by doing 😉

For the redesign of Muryokoin’s website I also added Boilerplate, which is especially helpful to tighten up security of the webserver. It required also some recoding in the database, which on the end is speeding up the loading of some pages.

I’m still not yet satisfied with the theme of WordPress, so I guess I play a bit around with some other themes until I find one, which I like.

At least all pages are now usable on all devices I tested.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.